Friday, March 22, 2024

Inventory



Most years for Inventory, I love it and would like nothing more than to be locked in the library and I would do the entire library.  Something about seeing how many books are in each section and at the end printing a list of missing books per section and searching the library for those missing book is so rewarding.  I love it.

I also am very competitive and would love very much every year to be the first one completed and have the most scanned books, and win a pizza...of course that I could share with all my co-workers, cause I don't need a full pizza by myself.

But this year.......this year is different.  I dreaded Inventory.....and still to this moment, and I am almost completed.....it is not my best friend.

This year with the back surgery, I am struggling.
But making it through one scan, one book at a time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment